Mallu hero Prithviraj Sukumaran has been one of the consistently successful actors of the industry and known for his hits like Mumbai Police, Ayalum Njanum Thammil, Vasthavam, and many other movies, had recently completed a unique milestone of 100 movies in the industry.
He had scored a success with his 100th flick Koode, while his 101st movie Ranam, the exotic gangster flick ended a huge disaster, However, the actor is unfazed by failure and scored a success with Tovino Thomas starrer Lucifer.
On the other hand as a hero, he has the magnum opus movie costarring dusky babe Amala Paul in Blessy direction with music by AR Rahman, and now he has been signed to play the lead role in a movie to be directed by Sandakozhi villain Lal, a famous screenwriter and director who has made movies in association with Siddique.
Trolling on Mahesh Maharshi TRP rating in Social Media! The success of any movie last within 2 or 3 days of its release. If the mouth-talk is really exceptional movie run extend another week. There are no Hundred Days and Silver Jubilee Functions in the industry.
- Trolling on Mahesh Maharshi TRP rating in Social Media!
- Anupama says Casting Couch is common
- Unseen Photos of Trisha in Bikini and actor gives a tight hug
- Trisha's Torn Pant gets trolled by Netizens
- Rakul starts enters final phase of shooting for SK14
- Anushka Shetty avoid cameras
- Ala Vaikuntapuramulo Second Single On The Way
- Anushka's little brother is now all grownup