Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been one of the most popular and critically acclaimed actors of Bollywood, known for his classy and intense performances in movies like Gangs of Wasseypur, Raman Raghav and Badlapur.
Recently seen in the Anurag Kashyap directorial Netflix original Web series Sacred games, the actor is now been accused by former Miss India Niharika Singh that he had sexually abused her during the shooting of films Miss Lovely and another shelved project.
Infact these accusations and misrepresentation of his love life in his autobiography 'An ordinary life' had lead to troubles in publishing too. Nawazuddin Siddiqui is all set to make his Tamil debut next year with superstar Rajinikanth - Trisha starrer Karthik Subbaraj directorial Petta.
Is #MeToo just a fashion? Malayalam legendary actor Mohanlal, known to be a powerful, subtle and classy performer has been known for his blockbuster movies and reigning the industry for more than three decades, and now he is also the head of Malayalam actors association AMMA.
- Kajal Aggarwal says her First Lip Kiss and Smooching scene was with Navadeep and it felt so Real
- Ouch! Kajal faces heat from 'BACK'
- Rashmika is ready to act like 'THIS'... B-Grade Glamour on cards?
- After 'Businessman', Director gets Kajal Aggarwal again
- "35-Years and still you are the only actress with a tempting hot body..." - Fans comment vulgarily on Instagram
- Kajal Aggarwal speaks about making passionate romance with 64-Years-Old Lip-Lock actor
- "Don't call me Milky Beauty..."
- Kajal opens about Cameraman Kissing her on Stage before everyone controversy
- These 7 Photos of Chennai Girl will raise the heat even in this cold weather
- Guess who is 'THIS' Actress and what is she doing?
- These Latest clicks of Adah Sharma exposing her curves will tempt your mood
- Raashi Khanna gets 'SUCH A HUGE SHOCK' from Tamil Hero
- Is Trisha getting so Low-Level for Offers?
- Kajal Aggarwal surprised everyone with 'Saree' at the shooting spot
- When a Telangana Farmer kept Kajal Aggarwal Cut-Out to keep Crops alive...