The 2015 blockbuster Malayalam romantic entertainer Premam directed by Neram fame Alphonse Putharen was the debut of three gorgeous babes, Sai Pallavi, Anupama Parameswaran, and Madonna Sebastien, all of whom received instant love from the South audience.
While Sai Pallavi and AnupamaParameswarann went on to venture into Tollywood as well, as they went on to deliver few hits, Madonna, who had starred in few Tamil movies like Kadhalum Kadandhu Pogum, Kavan, King Liar, Junga, and a cameo in Telugu Premam was missing in action.
Now, the dusky babe has been signed to play the female lead in Sundarapandian and Ithu Kathirvelan Kadhal fame director SR Prabhakaran's next movie, the rural entertainer Kombu Vatcha Singamda starring Sasikumar, Soori, Aarav of Bigg Boss fame and Yogi Babu.
Guess who is 'THIS' Actress and what is she doing? So, have you found out this actress? No? Well, it's easy... You can easily find out her with the Tattoo on the back itself. She has been a prominent actress in the Tollywood industry who has paired with all lead heroes and she is 'MARRIED' to an actor.
- These Latest clicks of Adah Sharma exposing her curves will tempt your mood
- Raashi Khanna gets 'SUCH A HUGE SHOCK' from Tamil Hero
- Is Trisha getting so Low-Level for Offers?
- Kajal Aggarwal surprised everyone with 'Saree' at the shooting spot
- When a Telangana Farmer kept Kajal Aggarwal Cut-Out to keep Crops alive...
- How to eliminate caste system? Probs for Kamal Haasan
- Indian Cricketer to 'MARRY HER' ??
- Married, still grabbing attention among Paparazzi