Young hero Vishnu Vishal who had been slowly yet steadily making his presence felt in Kollywood with back to back flicks like Neer Paravai, Jeeva, Velainu Vandhutta Vellakaaran etc, had faced a minor setback in the form of his dud comedy entertainer Kathanayagan released last year.
However, this year he made a stunning comeback with his latest venture, the thrilling psycho hit Ratsasan directed by his Mundasupatti director Ramkumar and costarring Amala Paul, which went on to become a blockbuster grossing more than 35 crores.
Even as the hero is basking in success, it has been learned that all is not well in his family life, as the actor had been separated from his wife Rajni for a year now, and finally, he has been officially divorced from his wife. Meanwhile, his next release, Silukkuvarpatti Singam will release on December 21.
Guess who is 'THIS' Actress and what is she doing? So, have you found out this actress? No? Well, it's easy... You can easily find out her with the Tattoo on the back itself. She has been a prominent actress in the Tollywood industry who has paired with all lead heroes and she is 'MARRIED' to an actor.
- These Latest clicks of Adah Sharma exposing her curves will tempt your mood
- Raashi Khanna gets 'SUCH A HUGE SHOCK' from Tamil Hero
- Is Trisha getting so Low-Level for Offers?
- Kajal Aggarwal surprised everyone with 'Saree' at the shooting spot
- When a Telangana Farmer kept Kajal Aggarwal Cut-Out to keep Crops alive...
- How to eliminate caste system? Probs for Kamal Haasan
- Indian Cricketer to 'MARRY HER' ??
- Married, still grabbing attention among Paparazzi