Stylish star Allu Arjun was last seen in the action-packed mass masala entertainer Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, directed by Vakkantham Vamsy and costarring Arjun, Sarathkumar and Anu Emmanuel, which went on to become a huge dud creating losses of more than 40 crores.
Since then there were lots of speculations over Bunny's next project, and while it was expected that he will star in a movie directed by Vikram Kumar, it was later revealed that there was a change in plans and that he will work in a movie directed by his Julayi maker Trivikram Srinivas.
However, when it was expected that an announcement will be made on the project, Bunny himself said in Taxiwala prerelease event that he was not sure of the start of the project, it has created chaos among fans. It has been said that Trivikram is making finishing touches to the script, and some say that he is looking for another hero as the movie might be the remake of Sonu ki Titty ka Sweety, but there's no official confirmation. But, Tamanna or Kajal will be the female lead in his next.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?