Flop hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas who is having the distinction of having acted with almost all top heroines of his time, like Samantha, Tamannaah, Rakul Preet Singh and Pooja Hegde, despite not even scoring a single hit, is now ready with his next massive attack.
The actor will be seen next donning the khaki for the first time in his career, in his fifth movie, Kavacham directed by debutant Sreenivas, the movie which had its teaser launched last week. This movie revolved around a tough crime in the city which the smart cop Sreenivas cracks.
The movie had a worldwide release on December 7. The movie also featured milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal and Mehreen Pirzada who's called as Mini Kajal alongside Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, and incidentally, Kaju will be his pair in Teja's next as well. The movie has been labeled as a flop as it never even touched breakeven collections.
'RX100' goes all the way to Hindi The raw violent love story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, alongside seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has turned out to be a surprise winner at the box office, collecting a share of more than 5 crores already.
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!