Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja had been on a lean phase ever since the start of this year, as he scored back to back failures with his movies, Touch Chesi Chudu and Nela Ticket, following which he was expected to bounce back stronger with his third release of the year, AAA.
And today, Amar Akbar Anthony, his third release of the year, directed by his Venky, Dubai Seenu maker Srinu Vytla had a grand worldwide release, and the movie while it was expected to rock the box office has turned out to be a damp squib, as it has been receiving negative reviews.
Srinu Vytla has been trashed by critics and has been trolled heavily for the loss of his potential and for his bland and boring screenplay and for letting down Ravi Teja. Now Ravi Teja is waiting to bounce back with his next movie directed by VI Anand at least.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!