Magnum Opus Maker Shankar who had last delivered the hit romantic revenge flick Ai with Chiyaan Vikram and Amy Jackson awaits his next release, 2.0 the sequel to 2009 blockbuster Endhiran, starring Superstar Rajinikanth, releasing on November 29.
Post 2.0, Shankar is already making steady progress with his next movie as well which is gonna be the sequel to the iconic 1996 vigilante blockbuster Indian aka Bharatheeyudu starring Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan which is in the pre-production phase.
While it was said that the movie will star milky Beauty Kajal Aggarwal, Simbu, and Dulquer Salmaan, now it has been said that Tollywood Comedian Vennela Kishore has been roped in to play a pivotal role, allotting 70 days call sheet for Indian 2, as Shankar liked his act in Bhale Bhale Magadivoy.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!