Senior hero and the chocolate boy of the 90s, Arvind Swamy had made a strong return to films with his menacing act as the stylish antagonist Siddharth Abhimanyu in the 2015 blockbuster movie Thani Oruvan. The actor is flying high with notable releases.
Since then there's no stopping him as he's been starring in multiple movies and one of them happened to be Naragasooran directed by Karthik Naren of D16 fame, costarring Shriya Saran, Aathmika, Sundeep Kishan and Indrajith. His movie with Trisha, 'Sathuranga Vettai 2' is still yet to get a release.
However the movie did not release due to issues created by its producer Gautham Vasudev Menon and now, the generous Arvind Swamy has reportedly offered the director another opportunity by giving him another movie offer to direct him, and this movie will begin next year. Trisha will pair with him once again. Seems Trisha is just pairing with 50+ year heroes these days.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!