After several box office chaos over the past few weeks since Vinayakar Chathurthi were lots of movies planned the same date release and only a few of the movie emerging successful after getting desired theater count, the chaos at the Kollywood box office is still on.
December 21 is the next big date for Kollywood after the release of Superstar Rajnikanth starrer sci-fi thriller 2.0 directed by Shankar, as more than 10 movies are eyeing the same date. Now, Jayam Ravi - Raashi Khanna starrer, Karthik Thangavel directorial Adangamaru has received TFPC approval to release the movie on 21 December.
It must be noted that the same date has been locked by many movies which have received the approval from TFPC release regulation committee as well, and the movies are Vijay Sethupathi's Seethakaathi releasing on December 20, and Vishnu Vishal-Regina's Silukkuvarpatti Singam, Atharva's Boomerang and Sarvam Thala Mayam on December 21.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!