Magnum opus maker SS Rajamouli who had last directed the blockbuster movie Baahubali 2 The Conclusion with macho hero Prabhas and Rana Daggubati, is all set to make another big-budget extravaganza in the form of his next project RRR.
RRR is a magnificent multistarrer, that stars Mega Powerstar Ramcharan and Young Tiger Jr NTR Tarak in lead roles, and the movie, which is speculated to have been based on sports, and the bonding between two brothers, had begun shooting a few weeks back. The first schedule will be wrapped soon and a little birdie inside the team revealed that Keerthy Suresh will join the team for the second schedule.
Bankrolled by DVV Danayya in his DVV entertainments, the movie is made on a grand scale on a whopping budget of 300 crores and is speculated to have been titled as Rama Ravana Rajyam. RRR is expected to have Tarak and Cherry in unique roles and will release
in the end of 2019.
Shruti Haasan's Long Pending project gets a start again? Before two years, Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan had launched a surprise movie, the spin-off of his favorite character and people's most loved character of his Biggie Dasavatharam, Balram Naidu, with the movie Sabash Naidu. Shruti Haasan is doing the female lead role.
- Caste Director gets Sonam and a Perfectionist?
- Huma Qureshi gets Young Hero
- What's cooking for Rashmika next?
- Rashmika opposite Crazy Hero
- Kajal Aggarwal shows her BACK to 'THAT' HERO ALONE - Check it out
- Tamil Daily reports that Keerthy Suresh NUDE VIDEO is GOING VIRAL - PROOF INSIDE
- Disha Patani feels bad for signing what Shruti Haasan missed
- 16-Year-Old Mallu Beauty gets a Biggie
- Amala Paul's UNSEEN AVATAR will shock you
- 18-Year-Old Young Actress sends a Message...
- 'Jersey' Babe completes 'PINK' remake
- Kajal Aggarwal PREGNANT ?? She told 'THIS'...
- Politician's Daughter who is a famous Actress is CAUGHT IN CHEATING CASE
- The Young Actress Photos are LEAKED by the Star Director Himself ?? See the LEAKED PHOTO
- #Maharshi Bookings will break #AvengersEndGame records - Here's Why!