Mallu beauty Amala Paul, who had been struggling to score a hit for quite some time, starring in average movies like Thiruttu Payale 2 and disasters like Bhaskar Oru Rascal, had made a stunning comeback with her last release, the psycho-thriller hit Ratsasan costarring Vishnu Vishal.
Next, the sensuous beauty is starring in a number of movies in Tamil, Malayala, and Hindi, with the most notable among them being Aadai and Adho Andha Paravai Pola in Tamil, Aadu Jeevitham in Malayalam and an untitled flick opposite Arjun Rampal in her Bollywood debut.
Of these, Adho andha Paravai Pola is progressing at a rapid pace, and the movie will release early 2019 and the movie is all about a young girl who gets caught in a dangerous jungle amidst deadly situations, and how she escapes the scenario. Directed by debutant KR Vinoth, the movie has the dusky Amala performing risky stunts without a dupe.
'RX100' goes all the way to Hindi The raw violent love story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, alongside seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has turned out to be a surprise winner at the box office, collecting a share of more than 5 crores already.
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!