Powerstar Pawan Kalyan was last seen in the Sankranthi release Agnyaathavaasi which happened to be his milestone silver jubilee flick directed by his Jalsa and Attarintiki Daaredhi director Trivikram Srinivas, and however, despite humongous hype, the movie became a colossal disaster.
While the movie's huge openings yet again reasserted Pawan's box office stamina, Powerstar still chose not to continue further with acting, and went on to concentrate on his political moves, and had been on membership management and political strategy making for Janasena.
Recently, Pawan Kalyan will be making a visit to Chennai, to meet the leader of Makkal Needhi Maiam political party, Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan, to discuss on political cooperation and plans, as the two parties have been planning to contest elections in the Lok Sabha elections next year. Now, some sources reveal that Pawan might feature in 'Bharateeyudu 2' in a crucial portion. He will be seen as Janasena party leader itself. The movie features Kajal as the female lead.
Can you believe? These Hot photos belong to Deepika Padukone from her early stages in cinema career Deepika Padukone is not just an Ordinary actress who came up in her career so easily. She faced lots of struggles, she was embarrassed, put to shame, and so on. She fought depression, her negativity and finally now she has entered the pinnacle.
- Samantha Akkineni to wear a Bikini for her next
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director