Taxiwaala had been one movie that was almost forgotten by many, though it was initially planned as a May release, and was later postponed due to issues with CG and various other technical issues and got delayed.
In the meantime, Vijay Deverakonda went on to become a rage, as his next release Geetha Govindam turned out to be a blockbuster and grossed more than 125 crores, and his next, the bilingual NOTA ended a flop. He rested his hopes on Taxiwaala and despite piracy, the movie was a huge hit.
Even with extremely negative buzz and low hype with piracy issues and whole movie leak, but Vijay Deverakonda's craze has helped the movie, and it has turned out to be a blockbuster. The actor in his recent interview confessed that Kajal is his favorite and he would like to team up with her at least once.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!