National award winning actor Dhanush was last seen playing a young and aspiring carrom player turned rough and tough gangster in the Vetrimaran directorial raw and rustic entertainer Vada Chennai. The actor is now ready to hit back with Asuran.
Now after the critical and commercial acclaim received by Vada Chennai, Dhanush was seen in a gangster avatar but a contrasting fun-loving gangster in Maari 2, the sequel to his 2015 hit Maari. The movie failed miserably at the Box Office.
In this case, Dhanush's next will be a dual avatar and this venture will be helmed by a debut director. Sai Pallavi and Kajal are expected to be the female leads. Let's see if Sai Pallavi can better Kajal in this venture.
Raashi Khanna faced the wrath of Producer Dil Raju Srinivasa Kalyanam directed by Satish Vegesna of the national award-winning flick Shatamanam Bhavathi fame which released a while ago opened to positive reviews and critics. The movie stars Nithiin, Raashi Khanna and Nandita Swetha in lead roles. The movie is now getting dubbed in Tamil.
- Kajal and Samantha Cold War continues?
- Director's Special Interest on Tamannah
- About Priyanka Chopra
- 'RX100' Tamil Remake is going to feature 'THIS' Telugu Hero?
- Valmiki (Gaddalakonda Ganesh) First Weekend Collections
- A Leading CONDOM Company signs Kajal as Brand Ambassador
- Made In China - Official Trailer
- Ramya Krishnan in Varun Tej's next
- Sushmita Sen speaks about Sexual Tortures she faced in her career
- Shruti Haasan to do a Hot Item Song !?!
- N Sivaprasad, a man of many avatars, breathes his last
- Ayushmann Khurrana's 'Dream Girl' moves towards Rs 100 crore mark
- Kajal Aggarwal goes Bold before cameras without any hesitation for such a scene
- When Gal Gadot turned too hot to Handle...
- "Please... Don't Kill me Anymore..." - Nithya requests Directors