Ace director Maniratnam who had suffered a huge setback in 2017 with his milestone silver jubilee flick Kaatru Veliyidai with Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari, came back strongly this year with his Multi-starrer CCV. The director is keen to helm another multi-starrer biggie.
While Chekka Chivantha Vaanam starring Vijay Sethupathi, Simbu, Arvind Swamy and Arun Vijay grossed more than 95 crores, now the director is planning yet another Multi-starrer reportedly with an even bigger cast. Rakul Preet will be doing the female lead role in his next multi-starrer as per sources.
Years back he had planned to make magnum opus Ponniyin Selvan with Mahesh Babu, Vikram, Suriya and now reportedly he's planning to revive the project on a massive scale with Vikram and Simbu playing leads. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
Movie flops and Kajal says a 'BIG NOO' Director Maruthi had begun his career with the small flick Ee Rojullo and later made movies like Bus stop, Kotha Janta and later ventured to direct established heroes like Nani in Bhale Bhale Magadivoy and victory Venkatesh in Babu Bangaram.
- Which 35+ Year old heroine is going to be lucky?
- Rumours on Ritika Singh
- Can Nandita Swetha elevate herself?
- Nivetha says she won't beg for chance
- Samantha will leave you teasing in these Photos!
- Priya comes to Tolly?
- After Petta, Trisha gets...
- Unseen Personal Hot Photos of Shruti Haasan for you - Check these Out
- Alia goes inside 'Arjun Reddy' ??
- Trisha finds her love
- Malvika is upset
- Tejaswi Madivada stuns everyone by exposing her thighs for a Photoshoot
- 5 Photos of this 25-Year-Old BENGALURU HOT CHICK can make your day better
- Suchileaks Actress, Regina, Nivetha enjoying PARTY with the director - View all pics
- 23 Breathtaking Spicy Hot Photos Of Ritika In A 2-Piece Bikini - Part 2