Superstar Rajnikanth who was last seen in Pa Ranjith directorial Kaala has just scored a huge blockbuster in the form of his latest release 2.0, the sci-fi entertainer directed by Shankar, which is the sequel to his 2009 blockbuster Endhiran, and next, the mass actor is readying for his next box office attack.
Rajni will be seen next on screen in his 165th movie Petta, directed by Pizza and Jigarthanda fame Karthik Subbaraj, and the movie, which is a grand multistarrer also featuring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, Trisha, Simran, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and Bobby Simha is gearing up for a Pongal release.
Even as the audience are showering in the superb entertainment offered by 2.0, all eyes are on 'Petta' too. Even though the movie is promoted by all actors, Trisha refrains from the promotions so far. Even though we don't know the exact reasons, we heard the actress is intentionally avoiding it.
Married? and still raising the heat - This 35-Year-Old Actress teases your weekend - Photos Inside The sexy siren Shriya Saran has been charming the audience of the south film industry, with her sensuous dance moves, erotic expressions, and slender hip that has been hypnotizing audience, for more than a decade. She's 35 and is still a sultry siren who's a force to reckon with, in the glam world.
- These latest clicks of Kajal Aggarwal in Yellow will make you a Dirty Fellow - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha's Boyfriend mocks BJP
- STR doesn't know how to make use of a success!
- Can Keerthy Suresh strike back?
- 'SAAHO' shooting not done - But, Prabhas Romances Pooja Hegde! PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Double Mast for 'Rashmika'
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?