Prashanth had been one of the most popular and top heroes of the early 90s, and had been on par with the top heroes of the times like Ajith and Vijay and had been called as Top star, as he was the favorite of female fans and youth audience with his romantic entertainers.
He had worked with ace directors like Balu Mahendra, Maniratnam in Thiruda Thiruda and Shankar in Jeans, but however post the early 2000s, his career faced a huge downslide following which he had fallen with numerous back to back disasters, and even his remake of Julayi failed.
Now the actor who was last seen on screen in Saahasam, bounced back with his next 'Johnny' the remake of Bollywood hit Johnny Gaddar, and the con drama also starring 'Suchileaks' fameSanchita Shetty, Prabhu, and many others were directed by Vetriselvan and it got released on December 14, 2018. Sanchita who pinned high hopes on this movie to get a comeback failed miserably.
Married? and still raising the heat - This 35-Year-Old Actress teases your weekend - Photos Inside The sexy siren Shriya Saran has been charming the audience of the south film industry, with her sensuous dance moves, erotic expressions, and slender hip that has been hypnotizing audience, for more than a decade. She's 35 and is still a sultry siren who's a force to reckon with, in the glam world.
- These latest clicks of Kajal Aggarwal in Yellow will make you a Dirty Fellow - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha's Boyfriend mocks BJP
- STR doesn't know how to make use of a success!
- Can Keerthy Suresh strike back?
- 'SAAHO' shooting not done - But, Prabhas Romances Pooja Hegde! PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Double Mast for 'Rashmika'
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?