Nandamuri Kalyan Ram was last seen this year making appearance twice on screen with two expected movies featuring top heroines, milky beauties Kajal Aggarwal and tamannaah in the flop movies MLA Manchi Lakshanalunna Abbayi and Naa Nuvve, both of which could not help his career.
Post this professional setback, he had faced a personal downfall as well with the sudden demise of his father Harikrishna in the fatal road accident, and then he had signed to play his father himself in the upcoming NTR biopic directed by Krish and starring Nandamuri Balakrishna as NTR.
He's busy as a full-fledged hero, and the updates are just coming on the way. His next is an action thriller directed by cinematographer turned director KV Guhan and costarring Shalini Pandey and Nivetha Thomas. In this case, we hear from sources that Nivetha Thomas has jumped into a glamour role.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!