Nandamuri Kalyan Ram was last seen in back to back disastrous outings in the form of his action mass entertainer MLA Manchi Lakshanalunna Abbayi with Kajal Aggarwal and Naa Nuvve with milky babe Tamannaah, both of which ended as flops, much to his disappointment.
Unfazed by the professional losses and coming over the personal loss of his father Harikrishna, the young hero who had once showed promise with hits like Athanokkade, Hare Ram and Pataas to name a few, is all set to make his next on-screen appearance soon in a promising entertainer.
His next directed by cinematographer turned director KV Guhan in his second directorial outing after Tamil movie Inidhu Inidhu (2010) has been titled 118, and touted to be a suspense thriller, 118 will be having a January 2019 release and costars Shalini Pandey and Nivetha Thomas. We hear that both the heroines will be glam dolls like Tamanna and Kajal who paired with Kalyan Ram earlier.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!