Nandamuri Kalyan Ram was last seen in back to back disastrous outings in the form of his action mass entertainer MLA Manchi Lakshanalunna Abbayi with Kajal Aggarwal and Naa Nuvve with milky babe Tamannaah, both of which ended as flops, much to his disappointment.
Unfazed by the professional losses and coming over the personal loss of his father Harikrishna, the young hero who had once showed promise with hits like Athanokkade, Hare Ram and Pataas to name a few, is all set to make his next on-screen appearance soon in a promising entertainer.
His next directed by cinematographer turned director KV Guhan in his second directorial outing after Tamil movie Inidhu Inidhu (2010) has been titled 118, and touted to be a suspense thriller, 118 will be having a January 2019 release and costars Shalini Pandey and Nivetha Thomas. We hear that both the heroines will be glam dolls like Tamanna and Kajal who paired with Kalyan Ram earlier.
Movie flops and Kajal says a 'BIG NOO' Director Maruthi had begun his career with the small flick Ee Rojullo and later made movies like Bus stop, Kotha Janta and later ventured to direct established heroes like Nani in Bhale Bhale Magadivoy and victory Venkatesh in Babu Bangaram.
- Which 35+ Year old heroine is going to be lucky?
- Rumours on Ritika Singh
- Can Nandita Swetha elevate herself?
- Nivetha says she won't beg for chance
- Samantha will leave you teasing in these Photos!
- Priya comes to Tolly?
- After Petta, Trisha gets...
- Unseen Personal Hot Photos of Shruti Haasan for you - Check these Out
- Alia goes inside 'Arjun Reddy' ??
- Trisha finds her love
- Malvika is upset
- Tejaswi Madivada stuns everyone by exposing her thighs for a Photoshoot
- 5 Photos of this 25-Year-Old BENGALURU HOT CHICK can make your day better
- Suchileaks Actress, Regina, Nivetha enjoying PARTY with the director - View all pics
- 23 Breathtaking Spicy Hot Photos Of Ritika In A 2-Piece Bikini - Part 2