Tapsee Pannu has been a busy bee, as 2018 has been extremely lucky and happening for her, with back to back promising movies for her in Bollywood making her the most sought-after actress there, with an exciting line-up including top directors waiting to work with her thanks to her performances.
After impressing with Pink, Naam Shabana, Anando Brahma over the last few years in Hindi and Telugu, the actress scored success in a hot glam role oozing oomph in two-piece bikinis in Judwaa 2, and also performed very well in movies like Mulk, Manmarziyaan and Soorma.
Now the actress is all set to make a return to south with her upcoming Tamil/ Telugu bilingual movie Game over-directed by Ashwin Saravanan of Maya and Iravaakaalam fame, and the movie which began shooting last month has been wrapped in quick time. Game over has Tapsee as a video gamer stuck to a wheelchair and is a thriller happening inside a single house.
Shruti Haasan's Long Pending project gets a start again? Before two years, Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan had launched a surprise movie, the spin-off of his favorite character and people's most loved character of his Biggie Dasavatharam, Balram Naidu, with the movie Sabash Naidu. Shruti Haasan is doing the female lead role.
- Caste Director gets Sonam and a Perfectionist?
- Huma Qureshi gets Young Hero
- What's cooking for Rashmika next?
- Rashmika opposite Crazy Hero
- Kajal Aggarwal shows her BACK to 'THAT' HERO ALONE - Check it out
- Tamil Daily reports that Keerthy Suresh NUDE VIDEO is GOING VIRAL - PROOF INSIDE
- Disha Patani feels bad for signing what Shruti Haasan missed
- 16-Year-Old Mallu Beauty gets a Biggie
- Amala Paul's UNSEEN AVATAR will shock you
- 18-Year-Old Young Actress sends a Message...
- 'Jersey' Babe completes 'PINK' remake
- Kajal Aggarwal PREGNANT ?? She told 'THIS'...
- Politician's Daughter who is a famous Actress is CAUGHT IN CHEATING CASE
- The Young Actress Photos are LEAKED by the Star Director Himself ?? See the LEAKED PHOTO
- #Maharshi Bookings will break #AvengersEndGame records - Here's Why!