In recent times one of the biggest blockbusters of Tamil cinema happened to be the ever gorgeous Trisha and Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi starrer romantic entertainer 96, directed by cinematographer turned director Premkumar which went on to collect more than 50 crores.
The movie had not just become the comeback for Trisha but also proved to be a perfect launchpad and identity for the young Mallu beauty Gouri G Kishan who had earlier played smaller roles in movies but shot to fame playing the childhood version of Trisha in this hit romantic entertainer.
Now, Gouri G Kishan has bagged her next flick this time in her homeland, as she will debut as the female lead in Malayalam film industry playing the heroine in a movie titled Anugraheethan Antony costarring young hero Sunny Wayne and directed by Prince Joy.
Married? and still raising the heat - This 35-Year-Old Actress teases your weekend - Photos Inside The sexy siren Shriya Saran has been charming the audience of the south film industry, with her sensuous dance moves, erotic expressions, and slender hip that has been hypnotizing audience, for more than a decade. She's 35 and is still a sultry siren who's a force to reckon with, in the glam world.
- These latest clicks of Kajal Aggarwal in Yellow will make you a Dirty Fellow - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha's Boyfriend mocks BJP
- STR doesn't know how to make use of a success!
- Can Keerthy Suresh strike back?
- 'SAAHO' shooting not done - But, Prabhas Romances Pooja Hegde! PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Double Mast for 'Rashmika'
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?