In recent times one of the biggest blockbusters of Tamil cinema happened to be the ever gorgeous Trisha and Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi starrer romantic entertainer 96, directed by cinematographer turned director Premkumar which went on to collect more than 50 crores.
The movie had not just become the comeback for Trisha but also proved to be a perfect launchpad and identity for the young Mallu beauty Gouri G Kishan who had earlier played smaller roles in movies but shot to fame playing the childhood version of Trisha in this hit romantic entertainer.
Now, Gouri G Kishan has bagged her next flick this time in her homeland, as she will debut as the female lead in Malayalam film industry playing the heroine in a movie titled Anugraheethan Antony costarring young hero Sunny Wayne and directed by Prince Joy.
Shalini Pandey's movie faces a SHOCKER Actor Jiiva had last acted in the disastrous crime thriller Kee helmed by debutant Kalees and his next planned release happens to be Gorilla helmed by Don Sandy who had earlier directed the disastrous movie named Mahabalipuram.
- Regina Cassandra clarifies on her Personal Engagement Ceremony!
- Anjali's DareDevil Fun!
- Director Suseenthiran seeks help of Kajal Aggarwal
- Yuvraj Singh father joins Superstar movie
- Trolls made Samantha insane!
- Shruti Haasan gets Hollywood offer!
- After Huge Controversies in Bigg Boss, now flooded with Offers!
- Pooja Hegde caught in Sports Bra and Sweatpants in Public - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- 25 Years of KADHALAN - Some Unknown Facts on the All Time Blockbuster Movie
- Tamil Hero keeps Rakul Preet on hold
- Can Nayanthara score a HIT?
- Sahoo hindi version surpasses 150 crore mark in third week
- Woman who prepares mid-day meal is crorepati thanks to quiz show KBC
- Kiara Advani SHOCKS IN PUBLIC WITH HER HOT EXPOSURE in a Sleeveless Tight Gym Dress - 10 Hot Photos Inside
- Trisha never uses a Body Double and goes Bold in front of cameras