Superstar Rajnikanth had been facing a tough time in his career for the past 3 years, as none of his films had hit the bull's eye despite releasing with humongous expectations, as his last two movies, Kabali and Kaala both with Pa Ranjith had failed to appeal to all sections of the audience.
However, the box office Baadshah's latest offering, 2.0, the sequel to his 2009 blockbuster sci-fi entertainer Endhiran directed by Shankar has set the world box office on fire, as the movie has been receiving mostly positive reviews and is reaping it big at the moolah.
While the movie is inching towards the $4 mn mark at US Box office, it has already earned the coveted 100 crores net in Hindi version alone, and Lyca productions have made it official that 2.0 has grossed more than 400 crores in its extended 4 days, with 295 crores in India and 105 crores overseas.
Married? and still raising the heat - This 35-Year-Old Actress teases your weekend - Photos Inside The sexy siren Shriya Saran has been charming the audience of the south film industry, with her sensuous dance moves, erotic expressions, and slender hip that has been hypnotizing audience, for more than a decade. She's 35 and is still a sultry siren who's a force to reckon with, in the glam world.
- These latest clicks of Kajal Aggarwal in Yellow will make you a Dirty Fellow - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha's Boyfriend mocks BJP
- STR doesn't know how to make use of a success!
- Can Keerthy Suresh strike back?
- 'SAAHO' shooting not done - But, Prabhas Romances Pooja Hegde! PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Double Mast for 'Rashmika'
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?