National award winning hero Dhanush who had been facing a minor career setback in recent years post VIP, made a stunning return to form with his last offering, the Vetrimaran directed raw and rustic gangster drama Vada Chennai, also starring Andrea Jeremiah and Aishwarya Rajesh.
Post the success of the realistic violent drama, its now time for a cool and fun-filled entertainer from the hero, as he was seen next in the sequel to his 2015 comedy mass entertainer Maari directed by Balaji Mohan, which was a commercial success back in 2015 despite a fight from Papanasam.
The movie got released even without the consent from the TFPC release regulation committee, on December 21 as a Christmas special. But the movie has ended it's run on a sad note and it has been labeled as a Flop. The movie also stars Sai Pallavi, Tovino Thomas, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar and Kreshna.
Married? and still raising the heat - This 35-Year-Old Actress teases your weekend - Photos Inside The sexy siren Shriya Saran has been charming the audience of the south film industry, with her sensuous dance moves, erotic expressions, and slender hip that has been hypnotizing audience, for more than a decade. She's 35 and is still a sultry siren who's a force to reckon with, in the glam world.
- These latest clicks of Kajal Aggarwal in Yellow will make you a Dirty Fellow - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha's Boyfriend mocks BJP
- STR doesn't know how to make use of a success!
- Can Keerthy Suresh strike back?
- 'SAAHO' shooting not done - But, Prabhas Romances Pooja Hegde! PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Double Mast for 'Rashmika'
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?