The Sivaji Ganesan family hero, Vikram Prabhu son of veteran Prabhu and grandson of the legendary Sivaji Ganesan has of late been unable to score commercial success as he has been struggling with back to back Disastrous outings.
His last release, the remake of hit Kannada movie Godhi Banna Satharana Mykattu, 60 Vayathu Maaniram was also a huge failure and his previous outings like Wagha, Pakk, and Neruppu Da were also huge disasters at the ticket window.
As a last hope, the actor and Hansika tried their hands on the action as Vikram was seen playing a tough cop in the recent release Action thriller Thuppakki Munai directed by Dinesh Selvaraj. The movie got released on December 14 and recently completed 25 days of run. This movie costarring Hansika Motwani helps her career as she tasted
a success after a long time
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!