Superstar Rajinikanth who was having a dull phase of his career with sinking movies like kabali and kaala is now back with a bang as his latest offering 2.0 has been performing extremely well at the worldwide box office.
The movie directed by grand maker Shankar is the sequel to their 2010 blockbuster Endhiran and has been released in more than 10000 theatres worldwide and including a $4 mn at US box office, has collected a whopping 488 crores worldwide.
Now, the makers of the biggie, Lyca Productions have announced that 2.0 will have a grand China release as it will be released in May 2019 in more than 10000 theatres with 56000 screens and 47000 of them in 3D, making it the widest foreign 3D film release in China.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!