Priya Anand had begun her career on a promising note starring in movies like Leader, And Tamil movies like 180, Ethirneechal etc which made her a well-known actress being sought after in Telugu and Hindi as well.
She had even made her entry into Bollywood with movies like Rangrezz but still, her career was plagued by failures in all south languages with Movies like Rama Rama Krishna Krishna, Muthuramalingam, Vai Raja Vai etc.
Having debuted in sandalwood as well with Puneeth Rajkumar starrer Raja Kumara, she's sizzled Kannada screens with her December 7 release orange costarring Ganesh. But despite her glam acts the movie couldn't establish her as a lead actress. Now, she rests her hopes on Tamil movie 'LKG'.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!