Priya Anand had begun her career on a promising note starring in movies like Leader, And Tamil movies like 180, Ethirneechal etc which made her a well-known actress being sought after in Telugu and Hindi as well.
She had even made her entry into Bollywood with movies like Rangrezz but still, her career was plagued by failures in all south languages with Movies like Rama Rama Krishna Krishna, Muthuramalingam, Vai Raja Vai etc.
Having debuted in sandalwood as well with Puneeth Rajkumar starrer Raja Kumara, she's sizzled Kannada screens with her December 7 release orange costarring Ganesh. But despite her glam acts the movie couldn't establish her as a lead actress. Now, she rests her hopes on Tamil movie 'LKG'.
Movie flops and Kajal says a 'BIG NOO' Director Maruthi had begun his career with the small flick Ee Rojullo and later made movies like Bus stop, Kotha Janta and later ventured to direct established heroes like Nani in Bhale Bhale Magadivoy and victory Venkatesh in Babu Bangaram.
- Which 35+ Year old heroine is going to be lucky?
- Rumours on Ritika Singh
- Can Nandita Swetha elevate herself?
- Nivetha says she won't beg for chance
- Samantha will leave you teasing in these Photos!
- Priya comes to Tolly?
- After Petta, Trisha gets...
- Unseen Personal Hot Photos of Shruti Haasan for you - Check these Out
- Alia goes inside 'Arjun Reddy' ??
- Trisha finds her love
- Malvika is upset
- Tejaswi Madivada stuns everyone by exposing her thighs for a Photoshoot
- 5 Photos of this 25-Year-Old BENGALURU HOT CHICK can make your day better
- Suchileaks Actress, Regina, Nivetha enjoying PARTY with the director - View all pics
- 23 Breathtaking Spicy Hot Photos Of Ritika In A 2-Piece Bikini - Part 2