Magnum opus maker SS Rajamouli had last delivered the pride of Tollywood, the big budget grand fantasy historical entertainer Baahubali series spanning across two parts, both of which starred Prabhas and Anushka and went on to collect more than 2500 crores together.
Now, the director, after a break of a year has begun his next, and has already completed a schedule, of this biggie, a multistarrer that has Mega Powerstar Ramcharan and Young Tiger Jr NTR in lead roles, and titled RRR, is bankrolled by DVV Danayya in his DVV Entertainments.
Buzz is that the director is considering to cast mallu beauty Keerthy Suresh in the movie and that the movie is titled as Rama Ravana Rajyam based on Ramayana, with Tarak playing Ravana and Keerthy as goddess Sita, as Rajamouli was impressed by her act in Mahanati. However, these are mere speculations. and an official announcement is awaited.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!