The sexy babe Meenaxi Dixit has been in Tollywood for more than 7 years now, and has most often been cast in minuscule roles, or as part of sexy item numbers, and had not been getting the right project that could elevate her as a heroine in the industry.
Though she was seen playing the lead role in films like Devaraya in Telugu and also starred opposite Tamil comedian Vadivelu in his Tamil historical comedy Tenaliraman, none of them went on to win the audience hearts and became commercial disasters.
Now Meenaxi Dixit has bagged a vital role in none other than Superstar Mahesh Babu's silver jubilee flick Maharshi by Vamshi Padipally, and she has finished her role shooting in the US. It must be noted that Meenaxi Dixit had danced in Dookudu title song along with Mahesh years back.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!