Director Indraganti Mohanakrishna has always been known for his novel themes and interesting screenplays, in movies like Ashta Chamma, Gentleman, Golconda High School, Ami Thumi and has been a force to reckon with thanks to his knack of captivating audience with his feel-good content.
Having directed the Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari starrer romantic comedy entertainer Sammohanam which went on to become a success, the director had got the biggest opportunity of being signed by none other than ace producer Dil Raju, the man with the Midas touch for his next.
Now, the buzz is that this next movie of Indraganti Mohanakrishna will be a multistarrer and will have Natural star Nani and Mallu heartthrob Dulquer Salmaan as the two heroes. It must be noted that years back, Nani had dubbed for Dulquer Salmaan in the Telugu dubbed flick Ok Bangaram. Nikki
Galarani will be doing the female lead in this venture.
Kajal Aggarwal all set to make Romance with Dr Rajasekar Kajal Aggarwal who is on a winning streak is keen to continue it with her upcoming projects. The actress is working on an array of projects up her sleeve and one among them is the remake of 'Queen' in Tamil titled as 'Paris Paris'. It is helmed by Ramesh Aravind.
- Tamanna got angry when that question was asked again
- Why this “Music Director” is getting outcast in the industry?
- Is Rakul Preet trying to give a message?
- Mahesh takes revenge on Sreemukhi: BiggBoss3
- Even now Trisha says she is open to do Bikini
- Sye Raa collects $2.50 million in North America
- Is Priyamani Pregnant?
- Ram Charan should focus on his professional career