Director Indraganti Mohanakrishna has always been known for his novel themes and interesting screenplays, in movies like Ashta Chamma, Gentleman, Golconda High School, Ami Thumi and has been a force to reckon with thanks to his knack of captivating audience with his feel-good content.
Having directed the Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari starrer romantic comedy entertainer Sammohanam which went on to become a success, the director had got the biggest opportunity of being signed by none other than ace producer Dil Raju, the man with the Midas touch for his next.
Now, the buzz is that this next movie of Indraganti Mohanakrishna will be a multistarrer and will have Natural star Nani and Mallu heartthrob Dulquer Salmaan as the two heroes. It must be noted that years back, Nani had dubbed for Dulquer Salmaan in the Telugu dubbed flick Ok Bangaram. Nikki
Galarani will be doing the female lead in this venture.
A First time for Kajal Aggarwal Rising hero Jayam Ravi, known for his remake blockbusters like Jayam, Unakkum Enakkum, M Kumaran Son of Mahalakshmi, Santhosh Subramaniam made a sensational turn post his career-defining blockbuster Thani Oruvan and followed it up with hits like Miruthan, Tik Tik Tik etc.
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- Keerthy's movie fetches HUGE in Telugu
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR'
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web
- Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks
- Shruti Haasan sang on stage wearing a Black Transparent outfit - Photos Inside
- Shriya goes 'MORE BOLD' - HOTTEST EXPOSURE Photos Inside
- When Trisha was Kissed suddenly by a Surprise Guest... Photos Proof Inside
- Bigg Boss Kaushal hits a BIG JACKPOT
- 18 Hot Photos of Tamanna exposing her thundering thighs at a public event
- Kajal Aggarwal's recent Transparent Saree exposure photos goes Viral
- Samantha's Expressions before whole Media SHOCKED everyone - PROOF INSIDE
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in Award show - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Sayyeshaa's Soap Ad gets negative critics among fans