Young hero Ram Pothineni had been on the lookout for success ever since Nenu Sailaja happened years back, as his later movies like Hyper and the Kishore Tirumala directorial Vunnadi Okate Zindagi both, ended unexpected duds at the box office despite positive buzz.
However, the hero gave a decent comeback with his last release, the Nenu Local, Cinema Chupista Mava fame Trinadha Rao Nakkina directorial venture Hello Guru Prema Kosame costarring Anupama Parameswaran and Prakashraj which went on to become a commercial hit.
Now, it has been revealed that Ram is all set to join hands with maverick maker Puri Jagannath for a mass masala entertainer, and the director who made a comeback with iSmart Shankar. There are reports that, Puri is penning a script again with Ram and this movie will be in shades of MB's 'Business Man'.
Rashmika creates Awareness Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna had begun her career with movies like Kirik party and went on to score back to back hits with movies like Anjaniputra and Chamak. She later ventured into Tollywood as well.
- Young Actress in a famous Tamil sequel
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Aishwarya Rai husband joins Web Series
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut
- PM Modi Totally Ignored South Indian Cinema
- Rakul Preet for 'Thala 60'