Director Cheran has been known for his socially relevant movies and rural entertainer movies like Bharathi Kannamma, Porkaalam, Desiya Geetham etc, before he ventured to become a hero with Autograph.
Post the blockbuster result of Autograph, he scored another success with Thavamai Thavamirundhu but later failed as a hero back to back with Pokkisham and many other movies following which he was on a hiatus.
After his last directorial JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai, now the director is all set to return to direction with his next movie which will be announced with its title and first look sooner. It is expected this movie will have Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi as the hero. The director in his recent interview said that he roped in Kajal Aggarwal and she denied the movie for no reason whatsoever.
'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake was totally pointless and unnecessary! After several failures, in 2013 Powerstar Pawan Kalyan had made a striking return to form with the family entertainer Attarintiki Daaredhi, directed by Maatala Mantrikudu Trivikram Srinivas, which was the industry hit then, surpassing Magadheera.
- Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh