Way back in 2014, Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi had starred in a key role in the light-hearted movie Pannaiyarum Padminiyum directed by debutant Su. Arun Kumar which had Jayaprakash and Thulasi in lead roles.
Since the movie though was critically acclaimed failed, Vijay Sethupathi offered the director another movie which was the 2016 cop mass entertainer Sethupathi costarring Remya Nambeesan which was a success.
Recently, the actor united with the director for the third time for an action thriller set in Malaysia bankrolled by music director Yuvan Shankar Raja and this movie costarring Anjali and the movie ended as a dreadful failure. Now, Anjali rests all her hopes on 'Nadodigal 2' which is the sequel to 2011 blockbuster.
Kajal Aggarwal all set to make Romance with Dr Rajasekar Kajal Aggarwal who is on a winning streak is keen to continue it with her upcoming projects. The actress is working on an array of projects up her sleeve and one among them is the remake of 'Queen' in Tamil titled as 'Paris Paris'. It is helmed by Ramesh Aravind.
- Tamanna got angry when that question was asked again
- Why this “Music Director” is getting outcast in the industry?
- Is Rakul Preet trying to give a message?
- Mahesh takes revenge on Sreemukhi: BiggBoss3
- Even now Trisha says she is open to do Bikini
- Sye Raa collects $2.50 million in North America
- Is Priyamani Pregnant?
- Ram Charan should focus on his professional career