Actor Vikram Prabhu, son of Versatile hero Prabhu and grandson of legendary actor Sivaji Ganesan had turned a hero years back with the Prabhu Solomon directorial elephant drama Kumki which was a success.
He went on to score hits with Arima Nambi, Vellakara Durai, and Sigaram thodu but all his later projects failed big time and some of them including his recent ones like Neruppu Da, Pucca, 60 Vayathu maaniram sunk without a trace at the box office.
Vikram Prabhu returned for an experiment as was seen playing a 45-year-old encounter specialist in the movie Thuppakki Munai directed by Dinesh Selvaraj and costarring Hansika Motwani. But even this ended as a flop and the movie sank without a trace.
Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja who was last seen delivering back to back disasters like Nela Ticket and the cop flick Touch Chesi Chudu, is down and under as his last movie, the masala entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony directed by his favorite Srinu Vytla also flopped.
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?
- Milky Beauty in the Sequel?
- 'F2' to be Dubbed in Tamil
- 18-Year-Old Actress Daughter to enter films
- Vijay and Rashmika finishes off a BIG PART
- 19-Year-Old Young Actress begins her Preparation
- Bangalore Babe's Sizzling Act
- Another Remake, Another Star Daughter...
- 'Mega Star' joins with Trivikram and Kajal Aggarwal
- 9 Times Kajal Aggarwal has (S)Exposed on the Big Screen and TEMPTED OUR MOOD - HOTTEST PHOTOS Inside
- The 21-Year-Old Actress who is going to Marry 38-Year-Old Hero oozes Sexiness in a Cleavage revealing Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- 5 Oops moments of SHRUTI HAASAN before CAMERAS - PHOTO PROOFS ATTACHED