Young hero Karthi has been on a high, since last year's striking failure with Maniratnam directorial silver jubilee flick Kaatru Veliyidai, he has made a great comeback with his two releases since then, reaping it big at the box office, becoming blockbusters and saving his career.
Last year Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru brought him back into the game, and this year, Kadaikutty Singam succeeded, and both being varied entertainers, one being a cop thriller and the other, a rural mass entertainer, next, Karthi is gearing up for the release of his road thriller Dev. Rakul Preet will be doing the female lead role.
Even before the release of Dev, Karthi has begun his next. His 18th movie, the yet to be titled flick, touted to be an action thriller was launched yesterday, and this movie directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj of Managaram fame, will not be having any heroine and is bankrolled by SR Prabhu's Dream Warrior pictures and Vivekananda Pictures. However, Rakul Preet has been roped in to do a small role in the movie.
Kajal Aggarwal all set to make Romance with Dr Rajasekar Kajal Aggarwal who is on a winning streak is keen to continue it with her upcoming projects. The actress is working on an array of projects up her sleeve and one among them is the remake of 'Queen' in Tamil titled as 'Paris Paris'. It is helmed by Ramesh Aravind.
- Tamanna got angry when that question was asked again
- Why this “Music Director” is getting outcast in the industry?
- Is Rakul Preet trying to give a message?
- Mahesh takes revenge on Sreemukhi: BiggBoss3
- Even now Trisha says she is open to do Bikini
- Sye Raa collects $2.50 million in North America
- Is Priyamani Pregnant?
- Ram Charan should focus on his professional career