Nandamuri Balakrishna last had a release with his Sankranthi special offering, his most ambitious project of his lifetime, his father legendary NTR's biopic NTR Kathanayakudu, the first part of the series, and the movie directed by Krish was released on January 9 and met with good reviews.
Despite mostly positive responses, the movie did not fare well commercially, and the release of the second installment NTR Mahanayakudu has been pushed to February 14 from February 7 and the second part failed despite expectations. Now, Balaiya has decided to join hands with Oora mass director Boyapati Srinu who has just given a disaster the same Sankranthi with Vinaya Videya Rama.
Buzz is that Boyapati has impressed Balaiya by penning an exciting double action entertainer with a massy flashback episode, and the movie will be launched soon. It must be noted that Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu had earlier delivered blockbusters Legend and Simha both of which had the actor in dual roles as well. Trisha has been confirmed to do the female lead role once again.
Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE' Actress Shruti Haasan has said in a recent interview that she wishes to marry actress Tamannaah. Sexy babe Shruti Haasan and milky beauty Tamannaah have been best friends and this is known to the whole industry.
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Talented Young Director Begins New Innings
- Rape survivor contestant on KBC Karamveer episode
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Parineeta is making every effort for Saina Nehwal biopic
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut
- PM Modi Totally Ignored South Indian Cinema
- Chris Evans snatched my Captain America role: John Krasinski
- Vignesh Shivn posts a romantic haiku on Nayanthara!
- When Kajal's Double Damaka ended Down and Under
- Nagarjuna's Manmadhudu 2 Controversy haunts Rakul Preet
- Trisha's next after Diwali
- Ritu Varma turns to glam!
- Kajal does a Secret Hot Photoshoot and sends it to Producers for chances!
- Kajal does a Hot Scene before the Cameras!