Young actor Kartikeya had made a dream debut in films last year, with his movie RX 100. Directed by debutant Ajay Bhupati, the movie was released with relatively low buzz but went on to become a grand success unexpectedly, and made more than five times the investment.
While heroine Payal Rajput's glamour was one of the main reasons, hero Kartikeya too made waves for his chiseled looks and performance and had since then been signed for numerous projects and they are in various stages of filming now. He has begun his next project recently.
Kartikeya's next directed by Arjun Jandhyala, a former assistant of Oora mass director Boyapati Srinu was launched recently and the movie is said to be a romantic entertainer with shoot planned in Ongole. This movie is bankrolled by Gnapika entertainments and Sprint films. Kartikeya also Hippi directed by Santhosh in his kitty. The shooting is progressing at a brisk pace.
Kajal Aggarwal Saree Draping RED HOT PHOTOS to tempt your mood - Hottest Photos Inside Kajal Aggarwal is a south Indian actress, prominently known for her acting in South Cinema, especially in Tamil and Telugu industries. The pretty actress began her career in Telugu, with the Teja directorial Lakshmi Kalyanam, and later made her Tamil debut with the renowned director Bharathiraja's Bommalattam.
- When Rakul Got Exposed Accidentally before Cameras
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Talented Young Director Begins New Innings
- Rape survivor contestant on KBC Karamveer episode
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Parineeta is making every effort for Saina Nehwal biopic
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut
- PM Modi Totally Ignored South Indian Cinema
- Chris Evans snatched my Captain America role: John Krasinski
- Vignesh Shivn posts a romantic haiku on Nayanthara!
- When Kajal's Double Damaka ended Down and Under
- Nagarjuna's Manmadhudu 2 Controversy haunts Rakul Preet
- Trisha's next after Diwali
- Ritu Varma turns to glam!