Dhanush was last seen in the raw and rustic gangster flick Vada Chennai directed by Vetrimaran and the movie on the lives of North Madras gangster also starring Ameer, Samuthirakani, Andrea Jeremiah and Aishwarya Rajesh was a smash hit.
Now the director and actor have joined hands for the fourth time after Aadukalam, Pollathavan, Vada Chennai with Asuran and this movie is based on the award-winning novel vekkai by Poomani the Sakithya academy award winner.
This movie has Manju Warrier as the female lead and also has director Balaji Sakthivel as the villain who will be an evil policeman. The movie also has actor Pasupathy in an important role and he acted previously with Dhanush in Sullan.
Married? and still raising the heat - This 35-Year-Old Actress teases your weekend - Photos Inside The sexy siren Shriya Saran has been charming the audience of the south film industry, with her sensuous dance moves, erotic expressions, and slender hip that has been hypnotizing audience, for more than a decade. She's 35 and is still a sultry siren who's a force to reckon with, in the glam world.
- These latest clicks of Kajal Aggarwal in Yellow will make you a Dirty Fellow - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha's Boyfriend mocks BJP
- STR doesn't know how to make use of a success!
- Can Keerthy Suresh strike back?
- 'SAAHO' shooting not done - But, Prabhas Romances Pooja Hegde! PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Double Mast for 'Rashmika'
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?