Akkineni Akhil's career has been in pathetic form as his all three movies released so far as a hero has been huge disasters of epic proportions, His debut with VV Vinayak Akhil The Power of Jua was a huge disaster and he waited for more than 2 years for his next.
Next, he acted in the movie Hello a romantic story by creative director Vikram Kumar and the movie also ended a huge flop despite the good review, and then he again took a big break and then got to act in his third movie Mr. Majnu directed by Tholi Prema maker Venky Atluri.
Unfortunately this movie also ended a failure and now he is forced to wait for his next, and as fans are pressuring, reportedly the actor has decided to sign his next directed by Bommarillu fame Bhaskar who is now in flop form with failures like Orange and Ongole Githa, and this movie will be bankrolled by Geetha Arts.
Rakul join hands with Maddy The ever handsome Chocolate boy of Kollywood, R Madhavan, known for his romantic entertainers like Alaipayuthey, Minnale, and Dum Dum Dum, and for his effortless switchover to action with films like Run, Thambi, and playing the antagonist in Aaytha Ezhuthu, had made a good comeback to Tamil in 2016.
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'
- Mahesh Babu: Fans will proud of Sarileru Nekkevvaru
- Bunny’s Ala Vaikuntapuramloo vs Charan's Rangasthalam: which is better?