Actor Bose Venkat had acted in the super hit serial of the early 2000s Metti Oli directed by Thirumurugan following the success of which he had also entered films and had acted in supporting roles in many movies and has also acted alongside top stars.
He had been a part of Sivaji The Boss, Ko, Singam, and Karthi — Rakul Preet starrer Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru and was last seen in Jarugandi starring Jai and played a villain in Vijay Sethupathi starrer Kavan. Now the actor is all set to take a new avatar.
Bose Venkat has turned a director next and his debut directorial venture will star newcomers Gayathri and Sreeram Karthik and this movie will have music by Hari Sai. This movie is a romantic entertainer and has been titled as Kanni Maadam.
Rakul join hands with Maddy The ever handsome Chocolate boy of Kollywood, R Madhavan, known for his romantic entertainers like Alaipayuthey, Minnale, and Dum Dum Dum, and for his effortless switchover to action with films like Run, Thambi, and playing the antagonist in Aaytha Ezhuthu, had made a good comeback to Tamil in 2016.
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'
- Mahesh Babu: Fans will proud of Sarileru Nekkevvaru
- Bunny’s Ala Vaikuntapuramloo vs Charan's Rangasthalam: which is better?