BJP leader and yesteryear actor Shatrughan Sinha's daughter Sonakshi Sinha had gained fame debuting opposite Salman Khan in Dabangg and went on to star in many hits and acclaimed movies like Lootera and Dabangg 2. The actress had also made her Tamil debut with Linga where she was paired with Superstar Rajnikanth.
Sonakshi Sinha, who was last seen in a special dance appearance in last week's release Total Dhamaal, has now got into trouble as she has been booked in a cheating case along with 4 other people. Last year, the actress had received an amount of 37 lakhs from the organizers of India Fashion and Beauty event, and she had received the amount in 4 installments.
However, Sonakshi did not attend the event, and following this the organizers demanded her to return the money but she had refused, following which a case of cheating was filed against the actress in Moradabad police station, Uttar Pradesh. The event organizer Pramod Sharma has filed the case against Sonakshi Sinha, Malvika Punjabi, Dhumil Takkar, Edgar Sakaria, and Abhishek Sinha.
'Maharshi' is the first Non-Baahubali movie to enter 250 Crore Club The year-long wait of diehard fans of Superstar Mahesh Babu ended officially, as, the silver jubilee flick of Superstar Mahesh Babu is just minting money at the Box-Office. The movie has been labeled as a Blockbuster already.
- "I Made Out with Some guy I don't Know... He was a Huge Hulk of a guy and I was..." - Aditi Rao Shocks!
- Oops... BAD OMEN continues for Shruti Haasan
- Is this how you Dress at a Public event Pooja? RED HOT POOJA on the stage - Photos Inside
- "Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is NOT JUST A FRIEND... But..." - Kajal Aggarwal Opens on her Relationship
- Kiara Advani's Grandma watched her Masturbation Scene and her reaction was 'Epic-Worthy' -
- Kajal 'SHOCKS' everyone with SUCH PHOTOS on the Internet - See it yourself...
- Shruti Haasan starts shooting soon
- 'Jersey' heroine says South Indian Industry is 'BAD'