Bollywood hero vivek OBEROI' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about vivek OBEROI'>vivek oberoi had begun his career with lover boy roles in movies like Saathiya and had slowly shifted to action mode with movies like Road, Company, etc and had later lost form despite movies like Rakth Charitra to his merit.
He then turned a villain with movies like Krrish 3, and had later ventured into the south and starred in Thala Ajith's Vivegam, Ramcharan's Vinaya Vidheya Rama, mohanlal's Lucifer and shiva Rajkumar's Rustum and now his next Hindi movie is gearing up for release.
His next release in the lead role will be the biopic of Indian prime minister Narendra modi titled as PM Narendra modi and the movie has been announced as a May 24 release after the election results. Now, it has been revealed that kajal aggarwal will promote the movie by interviewing vivek OBEROI' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about vivek OBEROI'>vivek oberoi and so on.
Kamal Haasan revives Another Movie and Shruti Haasan is 'MORE UPSET' Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan had announced a movie named Thalaivan Irukkindraan way back in 2015, and it was a bilingual planned in Bollywood as well with Saif Ali Khan as a costar with title Amar Hain. There was a huge buzz around this project.
- Thala Ajith to team up with Rakul Preet for 'Valimai'
- Rakul Preet's Hot Work Out Session in Gym gets LEAKED... LEAKED HOT PHOTO INSIDE
- Vijay Deverakonda to marry this Foreign Girl?
- Nayantara's last hit came as a doctor
- Sid goes against Politicians in Twitter
- Mahesh Babu appreciates Dhanush's Tamil movie
- Vikram Prabhu continues to face Failures
- So, Meet the Young Sivagami from 'Baahubali' series