Bollywood perfectionist aamir khan had last starred in Thugs of Hindostan directed by Dhoom 3 and Tashan maker Vijay krishna Acharya and the movie bankrolled by Yashraj films was one of the biggest failures in aamir khan's career.
Following this, he had been lying low for a while as even the china release did no help the movie and now on eve of his birthday aamir khan announced his next movie and it is gonna be the remake of Oscar-winning movie Forrest Gump.
Titled Lal Singh Chaddha the movie will be directed by Secret Superstar fame Advait Chandan and the movie will begin shooting in October after Aamir completes 6 months training for the movie and he will be sporting a turban and will lose 20 kgs for the role.
Kamal Haasan revives Another Movie and Shruti Haasan is 'MORE UPSET' Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan had announced a movie named Thalaivan Irukkindraan way back in 2015, and it was a bilingual planned in Bollywood as well with Saif Ali Khan as a costar with title Amar Hain. There was a huge buzz around this project.
- Thala Ajith to team up with Rakul Preet for 'Valimai'
- Rakul Preet's Hot Work Out Session in Gym gets LEAKED... LEAKED HOT PHOTO INSIDE
- Vijay Deverakonda to marry this Foreign Girl?
- Nayantara's last hit came as a doctor
- Sid goes against Politicians in Twitter
- Mahesh Babu appreciates Dhanush's Tamil movie
- Vikram Prabhu continues to face Failures
- So, Meet the Young Sivagami from 'Baahubali' series