Stylish star allu arjun was last seen on screen in the action-packed anger management based movie with him playing an army officer Surya in Vakkantham Vamsy directorial Naa peru Surya Naa Illu india.
Also starring Anu Emmanuel, Sarthkumar and Action King Arjun the movie was a colossal disaster losing out more than 35 crores and next the actor took a lot of time to announce his next projects and has locked one with Trivikram and one with Sukumar.
Now the latest update on his 19th movie which will be directed by his Son of Sathyamurthy and Julayi director Trivikram is that the movie might be titled as Nana Nenu focusing on father-son bond, and the movie also stars pooja hegde.
Sai Dharam Tej-Maruthi-Rashi Kanna's Prathi Roju Pandage launched today which is produced by Bunny Vas and presented by Allu Aravind Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej who recently bagged huge success with Chithralahari and Creative Director Maruthi signed up for a project which will be produced by Geetha Arts and UV Creations Banners. Bunny Vas who recently entered into the 100Cr club as a producer will be producing this project and Mega Producer Allu Aravind is going to present this film. "Prathi Roju Pandage" will the title for this project and the launch event was held today at Film Nagar Temple.
- 'JAISENA* garners tremendous reponse from PAVAN KALYAN fans - Director V.Samudra
- Superstar Mahesh's 'Maharshi' Completing 50 Days In 200 Centers.
- Dr. Rajasekhar's 'Kalki' Honest Trailer released
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan's movie getting ready for a release
- Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention