sonam kapoor has been making the right moves of late, starring in movies that suit her fashionista image and after the success of the hard hitting and emotional Neerja she went on to score hits with Ek Ladki To Dekha To Aisa Laga and Veere Di Wedding.
Her next movie is gonna be the novel based movie The Zoya factor directed by abhishek Sharma and the movie will have her playing a character named Zoya Singh Solanki due to which to promote the movie she has even changed her twitter name to that.
Now the movie which will have her as a cricket team manager falling in love with the Indian cricket captain played by Mallu heartthrob dulquer salmaan will be releasing on June 14, and has been pushed from earlier plan of April release.
'RX100' goes all the way to Hindi The raw violent love story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, alongside seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has turned out to be a surprise winner at the box office, collecting a share of more than 5 crores already.
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!