Actor radha ravi has been known for his versatile acting performances and mostly known for his onscreen villainy, and comes from the family of the legendary MR Radha and is still active in films. The actor is often known for controversial statements.
Recently in the trailer launch event of Nayanthara starrer thriller Kolaiyuthir Kaalam directed by chakri Toleti, he spoke in a derogatory manner about Nayanthara and following this there was an outrage against him all over.
Following this, the Nadigar Sangam had issued a condemnation against him and now he is also dismissed by his party affiliated with, which happens to be DMK, for indulging in activities that ruin the reputation of the party. Now, he has been permanently removed too.
Sai Dharam Tej-Maruthi-Rashi Kanna's Prathi Roju Pandage launched today which is produced by Bunny Vas and presented by Allu Aravind Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej who recently bagged huge success with Chithralahari and Creative Director Maruthi signed up for a project which will be produced by Geetha Arts and UV Creations Banners. Bunny Vas who recently entered into the 100Cr club as a producer will be producing this project and Mega Producer Allu Aravind is going to present this film. "Prathi Roju Pandage" will the title for this project and the launch event was held today at Film Nagar Temple.
- 'JAISENA* garners tremendous reponse from PAVAN KALYAN fans - Director V.Samudra
- Superstar Mahesh's 'Maharshi' Completing 50 Days In 200 Centers.
- Dr. Rajasekhar's 'Kalki' Honest Trailer released
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan's movie getting ready for a release
- Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention