Lady Superstar Nayanthara recently had Airaa directed by Sarjun KM released, where she dual roles for the first time in her career, and later she was seen in Mr. Local with Siva karthikeyan. The actress faced a bad time as both the movies failed.
She'll be back to home industry Malayalam with Love Action Drama, helmed by Debutant maker Dhyan Sreenivasan and paired with heartthrob Nivin Pauly. The movie was in making for a long time and post delay, it is set to release.
Love Action Drama team finished shooting in Chennai and is currently in post-production stage and the movie which also has hottie Dhanya balakrishna and comedian aju varghese aims a September release. In this case, Nayantara's next thriller 'Kolayuthir Kaalam' faces heat as Chennai High Court issues a stay order and the release is now in trouble.
Will Nayantara's Bad Omen continue? Superstar Rajnikanth had a successful Pongal release Petta directed by Karthik Subbaraj and costarring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, Trisha, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Simran, Sasikumar and following that he has started Darbar.
- Oviya's movie gets Banned
- Shraddha Srinath has lots of Passionate Lip-Locks in 'THIS' movie - Check all Lip-Lock Photos Inside
- Shekar Kammula to direct Star Actor's son?
- Niddhi gets another support
- RX100 maker gets Kajal
- Kiara or Rashmika for Younger Akkineni?
- Rashmika cries because of prank
- Bollywood babe enters Kollywood!