Veteran powerhouse performer ramya Krishnan made an appearance on screen last as Leela in the Thiagarajan Kumararaja directorial Super Deluxe and also finished shooting for the gautham Menon directed web series, Queen, playing former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalitha.
Now reportedly the actress has agreed to be a part of a sequel to her 1999 flick. Malayalam Director Vinayan known for movies like vikram starrer Kasi had in 1999 made Akasha ganga and is now making a sequel to this flick.
The sequel is called as Akasha ganga 2 and will be a Tamil/ Malayalam bilingual with ramya Krishnan in a key role and with a large number of VFX scenes, the movie targets an onam release. watch out this space for more updates.
Hansika aiming to get back BIGGER Hansika Motwani is a popular south actress, known for her appearances predominantly in Telugu and Tamil films. She had started her career as a child artist in TV shows, and also starred as Hrithik Roshan's friend in Koi Mil Gaya.
- 40 Monstrous HOT COLLECTION PHOTOS of Indian Cricket Player's Elder Sister
- A leading actress Sex Tape Leaked while another case was investigated - PHOTO INSIDE
- Petition in Telangana High Court To Ban Bigg Boss
- Keerthy Suresh 'DATING' Him
- Shriya's Sizzling Hot Photoshoot proves she still got the Sex Appeal even after Marriage - Hot Pics Inside
- "Why I acted Shameless in Such a Hot Bedroom Scene?" - Beautiful Actress Opens up
- Priya Anand opens on Topless Scene
- Keerthy Suresh's First Lip Kiss on-screen!
- Raashi grabs Sid
- Pawan Kalyan to do remake of Ajith's 'Nerkonda Paarvai'
- Nikki Galrani shocked as they have shown her in a bad way on the big screen
- Shalini Pandey happy with the Success of Gorilla
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED ON CAMERAS - South Indian Actresses While Adjusting their Dresss to Avoid Oops!
- When Telugu Actresses wore Bikini and set the screens on fire - HOT COMPILATION PHOTOS INSIDE
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal goes nude for a Bathroom Ad and it create problems