Actor Karthi has last acted in the disastrous outing romantic entertainer Dev directed by debutant maker rajath Ravishankar, and paired with slender waist babe Rakul Preet Singh. The actor is now in a struggling phase and he is hoping to get back to the winning ways.
The latest buzz is that director gaurav narayanan who made Ippadai Vellum featuring udhayanidhi stalin and manjima mohan last has told a story to Karthi which he had liked. The movie is likely to have Tamannaah as the female lead.
While Karthi is yet to give the green signal, it is to be noted that Gaurav is has directed Vemal starrer Thoonga Nagaram besides Sigaram Thodu with Vikram prabhu. Meanwhile, Karthi's next Kaithi with lokesh Kanagaraj is in the post-production phase.
Vijay Devarakonda prefers Kajal Aggarwal The happening hero of Tollywood at the moment happens to be the Arjun Reddy and Pellichopulu hero, Vijay Deverakonda, who has a number of most expected films lined up for release, as well as being in demand to sign numerous movies produced by reputed banners.
- Trisha 'DATING' someone Personal in USA - Pics Proof
- Shruti Haasan will tempt your Lust in her Latest Photoshoot
- Amy to quit?
- 'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake failed and Producer to give compensation?
- 'Temper' sequel on cards?
- Deepika Padukone's movie generates Huge TRP Ratings
- "Rajini's '2.O' spoiled the release of my movie..." - A Sad story
- Raashi Khanna's Cop Love